A major upgrade to of the Tango Enterprise Web development
environment, version 3.5 includes 11 new features including
functionality that allows groups of developers to more easily
complete projects in a team environment with source code control.
The free upgrade to current Tango Enterprise 3.x customers is now
shipping, and can be downloaded from EveryWare's Web site.
Version 3.5 also includes the following updated features:
- New Array Meta-tags with the ability to sort, filter, perform
intersections, unions and distinct processing, and add and
delete discrete rows.
- HTML syntax coloring which differentiates between Tango
meta-tags, HTML tags, and content.
- Project enhancements allowing sub-folders to be created, which
means developers can break their solutions into components and
nest them appropriately.
- Source-code control menu commands to check Tango Application
Files in and out of developer's favorite source-code control
- E-Commerce Template which acts as a jump-start for creating
Tango-driven online shopping solutions.
- A series of Tango Application Files that make it much easier
for developers to scale their solutions from one Application
Server to multiple Application Servers.
- NSAPI Plug-in for Solaris.
- Database joins can now be separately specified for the Results
List page and the Detail page of Tango Builders.
- Numerous keyboard shortcuts that allow power Tango developers
to program even faster.
- Tango 3.5 adds a server manager button to the Taskbar for
simple Windows- like control of the server on Windows 95/98.